Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

4 Comments on Weekly Trading Update - 31 May - 04 June 2010

It's been a tough week this week with my main 4 hour trading system providing me with two losing trades out of two. However it wasn't all bad as I had a few decent trades trading fibonacci extensions to balance things up.

I've been reading a lot about fibonacci extensions in the last few months as I want to find a few more day trading strategies to use in addition to my main 4 hour strategy, and I've had some decent successes so far.

As I mentioned in my last blog post I banked 20 points profit from a short position on the EUR/GBP pair on Wednesday, and I opened similar short positions on the AUD/USD yesterday (banking 30 points) and the EUR/GBP today (banking 20 points).

However as I've already mentioned, these profits were cancelled out by two losing trades. On the 4 hour chart I looked to go short on the GBP/USD and USD/JPY pairs on Tuesday after the EMAs started to cross downwards, but sadly they both turned out to be false crossovers and I ended up taking losses of 40 and 35 points respectively.

So overall I finished slightly down on the week, at least as far as my forex trading was concerned (I banked a profit of 12% selling some shares in Lloyds that I bought last week while I was in Prague, which more than paid for my holiday), but I'm pleased I seem to have found a way to successfully trade fibonacci extensions and pivot points.
Anyway if you would like full details of my main 4 hour trading strategy (which is normally a lot more successful), you can access it for free when you subscribe to my newsletter. Simply fill in the short form above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive