Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Forex Websites I Wish To Thank And Recommend

Christmas is coming up and it's the season of goodwill, so I thought I would write a quick blog post today to say thank you to a few websites that have helped my blog become more popular in 2010.

- Yohay @ Forex Crunch

I have to give a special mention to Yohay. He has featured my blog posts on numerous occasions in his weekly 'Forex Articles For The Weekend' posts and was also kind enough to list my blog in his top 10 forex blogs, for which I am very grateful. If you are looking for daily forex news and analysis, his site is one of the best there is and I highly recommend you check it out.

- Casey @ Winners Edge Trading

I want to say thanks to Casey Stubbs as well because he has featured some my articles on his site on numerous occasions in the past. His website continues to get better and better and is now full of useful educational materials.

- Counting Pips

I'm not sure who the owner of the website is but I want to thank them for including many of my articles on their site. This is another site that is well worth checking out because it has lots of new articles to read every single day.

- Tal @ Forex Bloggers

Finally I want to thank Tal for including my blog in his Forex Bloggers site. This site is essentially an aggregator which provides links to new posts from a large number of different forex blogs, so you can always stay on top of all the latest forex news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive