Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here's A Free 10-Part Trading Course…

This is a guest post from Adam Hewison - the creator of INO TV and Marketclub. In this post Adam introduces himself first of all and then talks about his free 10-part trading course, which covers a wide range of different subjects. (The link to the free course is at the bottom of the page if you are in a hurry).

First of all I want to thank you for having me as a guest today.
My name is Adam Hewison and I'm the creator of INO TV and Marketclub.
There are plenty of people out there that create 'exclusive email courses' with little or no credentials to actually backup their teachings. So I think it's right that I share a little bit about myself with you before we even start.
I was a former floor trader on the IMM, IOM, NYFE and LIFFE as well as a risk manager of a large, multinational corporation in Geneva, Switzerland. I have also written books on forex trading and trend following. In 1995, I founded INO.com and later co-founded MarketClub. I’ve been in the trading business for over 30 years now and have pretty much seen it all. I created this course as a way of giving something back, and to share with you some effective tips and techniques that I still use in my trading today.
In my Free Trading Course, I will talk about the tools and strategies you need to increase your overall success rate when trading the markets. In fact to give you some more details, let me share with you the various subjects that I cover in this free email course:
1. The importance of psychology in price movement.
2. How to spot mega trends.
3. Understanding of technical price objectives.
4. How to picture price objectives.
5. How to trade with moving averages.
6. How to use point and figure trading techniques.
7. How to use the RSI indicator.
8. How to correctly use stochastics in your trading.
9. How to use the ADX indicator to capture trends.
10. How to capitalize on natural market cycles.
In addition you will also learn all about fibonacci retracements, MACD, Bollinger Bands and much more.
Just fill out the form and we’ll get you started right away:
- Free 10-Part Trading Course

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive