Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Trading Update - 04-08 January 2010

Sorry for taking so long to post this trading update but I've had a miserable time during the last week. Being snowed in was bad enough, but then we had power cuts on Wednesday and from Thursday onwards my computer hasn't been working at all. Thankfully I got someone to get it fixed today so I'm now back online and I can tell you about my one and only trade last week.
It was on the GBP/USD pair and thankfully it was a (mildly) successful one. I was looking for a downward EMA crossover on the 4 hour chart because the Supertrend was still indicating a bearish trend on the daily chart, and this occurred on Tuesday morning/afternoon.
I went short after a slight pull-back at 1.6040 and managed to close half the position for 50 points, whilst letting the other half run for as long as possible. At least that was the idea, but unfortunately the second half of the position was stopped out at break-even.
So a pretty miserable week all round and to cap it off I turned 32 yesterday, which didn't exactly fill me with happiness.
Not to worry though. My share portfolio posted some phenomenal gains last week and I'm heading off to Thailand in a couple of weeks time for just under 4 weeks which should be absolutely amazing.
In the meantime I now have 4 full trading days to enjoy this week and will be looking for shorting opportunities on the GBP/USD, EUR/USD and EUR/GBP pairs, and opportunities to go long on the GBP/JPY and USD/JPY pairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive