Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Trading Update - 09-13 2009

I haven't opened any positions this week because I've been suffering from sickness and diarrhoea for most of the week. As a result I've either been resting in bed or slouching out in front of the TV watching old episodes of The Sweeney from my DVD collection. I haven't spent much time in front of the computer at all.
I thought I was starting to get better yesterday but I seem to have got worse again today. It must be either food poisoning or a simple stomach infection. Either way I'm hoping it goes away by itself in the next few days otherwise I shall have to see a doctor on Monday.
Anyway I apologise if you've emailed me or left any comments on the blog, but I've only had chance to respond to a few of them this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive