Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Trading Update - 13-17 December 2010

This time last week I mentioned that I wasn't going to be trading again until after Christmas because the markets are always much harder to trade around now due to falling volumes. Well I did stick to my word, although I did trade one breakout position on Monday that was simply too good to refuse (see my last blog post for more details). Regarding the Forex Morning Trade system I definitely made the right decision because it had it's first losing week since September, as you can see below:

Monday: +40 points
Tuesday: no trade
Wednesday: -40 points
Thursday: no trade
Friday: -40 points

I'm still a big fan of this day trading system. However I'm not surprised that it didn't perform well this week because, as I say, this is a horrible time of the year to trade the markets, whatever system you are using. That's why I didn't use my main 4 hour trading system this week either.

I won't be trading next week either but I've snapped up some shares in Barclays and Morrison today so I shall be watching the stock markets next week hoping for a nice rally over Christmas and the New Year.

I shall probably be back with one or two blog posts before Christmas, so I will speak to you next week. Have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive