Followers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Trading Update - 22-26 March 2010

This will be a quick update this week because I didn't place any trades at all using my main 4 hour trading system. It's very tough out there at the moment because the GBP/USD and EUR/USD pairs are both bombed out (but unlikely to move much lower in my opinion so not really good shorting candidates), and the other major pairs aren't doing much either.

I shall continue to monitor these major pairs in the coming weeks but for now I'm being fairly cautious. Most of my time is currently spent trading shares and I've also been spending a lot of time working on a new day trading strategy as well, both of which are going pretty well at the moment.

The day trading strategy is very promising because it seems to work on currencies, commodities and some of the big US shares so I can trade various instruments throughout the day.

Anyway that's all I have to say really. Have a great weekend and I'll speak to you again next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive