Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Anna Friel Biography


Anna-Friel-Picture.jpg (270×200)
Anna Friel Profile

Name: Anna Friel 
Birth Name: Anna Louise Friel 
Birth Date: 12 July 1976 
Birth Place: Rochdale, Lancashire, England, UK 
Sex: Female
Nationality: British 
Height: 5' 2" (1.57 m) 
Measurements: 30-23-33 


>> Click to View the Full Profile of Anna Friel
Anna Friel Quotes



And the most important thing - apart from telling a good, believable story, and being a true character - is to be someone the audience will care about, even if you're playing a murderer or rapist. 
Anna Friel 


As long as she is talented enough and passionate about doing it herself then I will be happy and support her. I think I will be sensible - my parents said I could only do it if I got my education and so I had something to fall back on. 
Anna Friel 


Being a mother gives you an incredible feeling of empowerment, you think if I can go through such pain and that level of sleep and still operate and not be grumpy you can do anything. It can be quite scary, you can't function your brain, forget your vocabulary. 
Anna Friel 


>> View all the Quotes by Anna Friel
Anna Friel Biography


>> Read Complete Biography of Anna Friel
About Anna Friel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive