Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Archive for the ‘Bollywood Actress Without Makeup’ Category


Neha says her character is a flirtatious one who does not mind smoking and drinking. Neha could easily relate to Sophia, because she too does not have pretensions in life.

Neha says, “I would say that ‘Raat Gayi Baat Gayi’, which is a different comedy, is my best film till date as an actress. It was a great opportunity for me to let my work speak for itself.”

“Though I know for a fact that I am under rated as an actress, I am happy because even if I give just an average performance, people are happy because they did not expect it from me.”
bollywood-actress.jpg (1280×1024)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive