Followers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Demi Lovato Biography

17.jpg (400×500)

The Definitive Eliza Dushku Biography


This is all about Eliza Dushku! She is one of the most beautiful young actresses in the world in my opinion. It's only right that I dedicate a little spot on the web to bring you the best Eliza Dushku biography I can!
Eliza Dushku Biography 
When try to define sexy, tell me exactly what comes to your mind? In my mind, the first thing that I think of is Eliza Dushku! This young pretty thing is easily one of the hottest I have ever seen, if not the hottest. As a matter of fact there is none higher! Let's learn just a little a bit about the sexy young superstar in this Eliza Dushku biography to end all biographies!


The beautiful Eliza Patricia Dushku happens to have been born December 30, 1980 in the very small town of Waterton, Massachusetts. I and she happen to share a common bond in that sense, since as I'm from Massachusetts myself. If only I was so fortunate enough to have been her neighbor as she was coming up! Damnit! Oh well. What can I say? Ya win some, and ya lose some. Heck, I'd have even settled just to get a peek in her window at night. I hope that doesn't sound too perverted! I guess we should go ahead and get back on track now, huh? Sorry for the rambling of dreams and desires!


When I first came to notice Eliza, I can recall wondering exactly where her comes from. Well ok, I'm lying. The first thing that I really noticed was her hot body and cute face. Actually, Eliza Dushku's father Philip is Albanian-American and her mother Judy is Danish-American. The union of the two of them produced extreme sexiness in the amazing form of Eliza! She has 3 older siblings, which are all brothers. I would have taken them all on so I could get Eliza Dushku nude pics or video...home video of course!


Acting wise, Eliza was discovered at the young age of 10 years old. She was chosen for the role of Alice in the film called That Night. The role that a lot of things up for her. The movie was made in 1993 and starred the amazing actors Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio called This Boy's Life. I have no problem admitting that I have never seen either of these films. I didn't really take notice of her until I saw her in the movie True Lies. Those of you who may not have seen it should go check it out. It stars Jaime Lee Fox (also hot) and Arnold Schwarzenegger. She was the daughter in the movie.


I can't go without mentioning her most prominent role in this Eliza Dushku biography because you may know her from her starring in the Buffy The Vampire Slayer series or Angel. She's been in a ton of flicks so maybe you caught her on the big screen instead. I'll be damned if she didn't catch everyone's eye in Bring It On. At least I'm sure she caught every man's eye! Although we didn't see her naked, the next best thing to Eliza Dushku nude is to see her great shape in a tight little cheerleading uniform! Bounce!
Eliza Dushku Movies 

The Alphabet Killer
Amazon Price: $7.49 (as of 02/09/2011) 

Tru Calling - The Complete First Season
Amazon Price: $43.99 (as of 02/09/2011) 

Soul Survivors (The Killer Cut)
Amazon Price: $4.16 (as of 02/09/2011) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive