Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hollywood Actress Alicia Silverstone biography

Alicia-Silverstone-Quotes.jpg (300×450)This section contains a good collection of Quotes by Hollywood Actress Alicia Silverstone.
When asked if she could eat brownies, as a vegan: 
I wouldn't eat, like, a regular brownie. Because it would have, stuff. 

All I care about is being healthy. 

Everything you do in the name of the environment not only saves your health, it saves your soul. 

I didn't want to be married- I thought it was like a cult! It seemed so conservative and unnatural. And also the way that word wife or husband sounds- who made those words up? But then once I was married I was like, I love saying "my husband." That's surprising! 

I don't feel like a dream girl, but I think it's really nice. I guess a part of me wishes I got that sort of attention in my real life. Because in my real life, I'm this weird, dorky girl who just hangs out with her dog. 

I don't want to be known as the Aerosmith chick, but it's fun to put on the boots and makeup and act like a tough girl. 

I hate people to call me 'that Aerosmith chick!' 

I love cooking and one of my favourite things to do with my husband is open up the refrigerator. 

I think I can deceive people. I'm like, the nice, sweet girl when you meet me. And I don't have any bad intentions. But I'm a bad girl too. 

I think people that genuinely do good are great people. And I don't think, "Oh, there must be something wrong with them". I think that there's something wrong with the people who aren't doing good. 

I think that Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it is true lightness. 

I truly loved doing the videos, but it has been hard hearing all the time that you're just the Aerosmith chick. 

I'd die if I was Madonna. I'd die. God, what a horrible way to live. And Michael Jackson! To be so famous and to feel so isolated. I feel so bad for them. I don't know how it feels, and I hope it never happens to me. 

I'm not obsessed with being in the public eye. It's not my job to impress people - I'm really just a working actress and I like to pick projects and do things that really inspire me. 

I'm reachable for people, I'm not out of their league. I'm just a normal girl. 

I'm very uncomfortable with my body, and I'm not interested in people seeing it on screen. 

My boyfriend calls me 'princess', but I think of myself more along the lines of 'monkey' and 'retard'. 

My parents taught me about other cultures. I spent time in Africa, Cuba, Europe, Jamaica, the Amazon and that was nothing to do with work. 

Nobody's ever tried to set me up. I wish they had- I think it would be fun. 

People think, 'Wow, you're an actress, so people must be really nice to you and kiss your ass.' NOBODY kisses my ass. 

Some days I wake up and think 'what's wrong' and I'd realize it's nothing other than waking up in a not so great a mood. Generally I feel good though. I go to yoga, I feel great. I love to wake up on Sundays - just hang out with the dogs. 

The things that move me and excite me aren't necessarily going to be box-office hits all the time. My favorite film I've ever done was Love's Labour's Lost (2000) and I think - in box-office terms - barely one person saw it. But I still think it's the greatest movie and I don't care if anybody doesn't like it. I saw it in seven different countries and the audience would leave the theatre dancing. I think that's a pretty incredible thing. 

The worst date I've ever had was when I was 15. The guy must've been 16, because he was driving. I had a crush on him in summer school because he was so cute. And then he came to pick me up and, all of a sudden he was a complete gangster. He was wearing his hood really low and I had to open my door, because he'd let it slam in my face. 

When I was a little girl, I used to carry around other people's babies and say "My baby." So I was pretty determined to have babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

actress (1375) hot photos (1005) cinema news (536) Actor (459) Images (151) others (124) Hot And Spicy (52) songs (33) Actorss (30) models (26) Reviews (10) videos (9) Lyrics (5) Privacy Policy (2) cricket (2) Contact Us (1) Movie Mp3 songs (1) Trailers (1) h (1)

Blog Archive